Education: Mary D. Bradford High School Class of ‘72
Certifications: Credential of Ministry – Christian Harvest Church, 1/27/2018
Awards or Recognition: Recipient of 1996’s H.F. Johnson Community Service Award
Community Involvement / Leadership Position Held (outside of work):
- Team Leader for Church Treasury Counting Team; Greeter; Missions Committee Member
- Committee Member for Ladies New Heart Luncheon
- Treasurer for her 12 Step Group
- Collection and shipping of christian literature for Love Packages in Butler, Illinois
- Protesting at Planned Parenthood
- Patriot Guard Riders member in order to honor fallen military members
- Kenosha County Sheriff’s Department Citizens Academy Alumni and volunteer
- Platelet donor for Versiti Blood Center
- Bell Ringer for Salvation Army
What do you find fulfilling about your job at Piasecki?
The opportunity to comfort and support grieving families and to serve them in what may be their greatest need.
Where are your top three favorite places to visit in Kenosha outside of work?
Petrifying Springs Park; the Lakefront; and Big Star!