The Important Documents You Need to Have in Place Before You Die:
- A Will And Living Will. Having a prepared, signed, and certified will is perhaps the most important document one needs to have ready before they die
- Power Of Attorney. A power of attorney comes in two forms: A financial power of attorney as well as a healthcare power of attorney.
- Financial Accounts. There are two important things to gather for this bucket: Your latest tax statement and all the information to access your bank and financial institution information.
- Funeral Plan. To make things easier on your grieving loved ones it may be a good idea to lay out exactly how you want to be memorialized.
- Proof of Ownership And Proof of Marriage. Both proof of ownership and proof of marriage documents are critical to helping your spouse move forward with ease after your death.
We are here to help you through the process for your end-of-life care.
Ron Nelson is our preplanning expert ready to help you when you are.
Give Ron a call at 262-658-4101 or email Ron at [email protected]